Let's Talk about Mental Health and Wellness - Alex

I'm Alex. I want to talk about mental health, which we're starting to discuss more in our communities. It's our emotional well-being and impacts our everyday life, how we feel? How we interact with others, even how we think and view things are General Wellness is connected. So your mental health can influence physical health. Mental health is how you handle experiences in your life. How you cope with everything? And take care of your mind and your emotions. Just like you can have physical challenges. You can have mental health challenges and you need to get help. If you're struggling with either, you can't heal a broken foot on your own. You feel me? So you shouldn't have to deal with your emotional ups and downs alone. There is support out there for everyone. Mental health is kind of like a cycle one day. You feel good. You know, sometimes you might be stressed and overwhelmed about how to deal with stuff in others. And you might feel stuck and challenged like struggling with something bigger than what you can manage that might lead to a mental health. 

Crisis throughout our lives, are mental Wellness, can change based on what we're going through mental health, challenges, don't have a single cause it can be your experiences or the chemistry of your brain. What's most important is that you take care of yourself, no matter how you're feeling there is help for you. I've had my own mental health challenges, I want to share my story with you because I wish I'd reached out for help earlier than I did. I was always feeling low tired and notice that I was getting irritated and angrier. I started sleeping more to try to forget about how its feeling. I kind of knew something was wrong because I couldn't shake it. I've been facing more stressed than normal, but I come from an immigrant family. Everyone holds me to really high standards. I felt like there's no room for mistakes. As for struggles, I didn't want to reach out because I didn't want anyone to think I was weak or crazy. There was also a language difference. I didn't even know where to start. I wanted someone that looked or talked, like needs to understand. I felt so uncomfortable and lost. I finally talked to one of my friends who went through something similar. She told me about the differences between seeking a professional versus talking to family and friends. She said her therapist, walk Through everything. Like, you can get better by doing this and will continue to, like monitor how you feel? 

I decided to go to a community center first, it made me feel less alone to find a community of people I related to. It made me feel more comfortable with going to therapy in the future. If I ever have problems again, there are so many ways that people can take care of themselves. Most people have their own struggles at some point. You might experience physical or emotional changes. Or changes in your routine. You know yourself that? So, pay attention, when you're feeling off or different, it's okay. Not to be okay, right now, we encourage you to talk about your feelings, even if you're facing more stress than normal and want to, then you can learn ways to cope. You can find out how to take better care of yourself, and you can feel better, both, mentally and physically. Everyone needs a little support. Sometimes. You can choose what's most comfortable for you and your situation. Ation talking has a way of making people feel better of giving us a sense of relief. And if there's something a little more serious going on, there are things you can do to feel better. Just don't try to do it alone because you're not alone. Reach out. It's worth the try. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post