Preparing for AI's Impact

Professions as you know, it today will become meaningless. So many of you will be out of your vocation unless you do something that had a machine cannot. Do you must be equipped with things beyond your intellect, only then you will be relevant. Then artificial intelligence won't disturb you 

So in today's technological world, we know that artificial intelligence and Robotics are taking over. Those are The Cutting Edge Technologies. So what is your take on the interaction of such Technologies with the intersection of such? Colleges and ancient practices such as meditation and yoga. 

Are you sure? What are we going to do another 10 years time because everything that we know everything that was sacred. Till now, suddenly is going to be there on a little Gadget. 

You must understand this, what artificial intelligence means is accumulation of information, analyzing it and projecting it the way you want at a given moment, will no more be considered as a valuable thing in human faculty. Because a simple Gadget will do it much better than any human being already that Google lady is looking smarter than any of you isn't it? She looks smarter than me. It's okay, I'm not educated but you guys She's looking smarter than any of us or no, anything you ask without batting an eyelid. She tells us So it's going to that place where intellectually everything that you perform will look stupid or meaningless. This happened to me when I was about 13 years of age. I think that, you know, 14, 13, I think For the first time I saw a flatbed calculator, this Panasonic calculate, you know, at that time it was 100, 110 rupees very expensive. 

You drink a coffee for more than that today, but 110 rupees Panasonic, Sony was 125. So we buy the cheaper, 110 rupees Panasonic and they show me this Irene. I never bought them. Somebody brought one and they showed me took took took Williams. Then first thought that came to me, is why the hell am I wasting my life in the mathematics classes? I said all I need is this so I don't have to go to the math class, whatever question you ask took 100 rupee. Think can tell you why this torture for 10 years going through this arithmetic and Mathematics and all kinds of things. It can even do sine Theta cos Theta, whatever nonsense you want. 

Only I thought we must make a big machine, which does all this rubbish, so that I don't have to go to school at last. The dream is coming. True. 

In the next 10-15 years, the education has you know it professions as you know it today will become meaningless because right now they have created these machines. So once this happens, many many things that we are spending years on learning will be meaningless. They have designing something that if a customer comes and says, what kind of house I want? What is my Aesthetics? What is my culture? What? I like. How it should be. And what's my budget? Imagine designs a complete house, ten different Alternatives that you want including paintings hanging in the wall, the furniture the works. Now they're saying in another five to seven years. They are saying it can even print the house and build it. So just imagine the design guys. So many of you will be out of your occasion, unless you do something that had a machine cannot do. All of you should gear yourself with this. Now, you must be able to do something beyond your intellect. Human being has many layers of intelligence intellect is A small part of it right now, our education system is completely dedicated to intellectual development of the human being. And we think that's a grandest way to live. No, it is not. We can explore that. If we have the time but in the yogic way of looking at things, we look at human intelligence is 16 parts. If you explore other dimensions of intelligence only, then you will be relevant. When everything intellectual intellectual means you are intellect cannot function without accumulated data, yes or no. Your intellect cannot function without accumulated data is that. So now whatever is data, assimilation analysis and execution of that analysis, a machine will do better than you a human being. Can always make mistakes. Can always first information, but a machine is clear-cut. It will simply do those things. So everything that you can do, intellectually will be meaningless in another 10 to 15 years time. So, you must be equipped with something beyond your intellect. When I say beyond your intellect, the many ways to look at it. I will make a simplistic example. Simplistic way. 

If you go into, more sophisticated examples will have to do a lot of exploration. Does that intelligence exists within you or not, not even in your brain in your gut. It does see if only you found conscious access to this dimension of intelligence. You live magically then, artificial intelligence won't disturb you, you will be very happy with all the jobs. If the machines do What a Wonderful World, I'm looking forward to it. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post